1. www.lightspot.com.au and www. lightspotonlineshopping.com.au is the online facilities for the advertising and marketing of Beerrum Pty. Ltd. ACN 050 167 112 trading as Light Spot.
2. Light Spot may alter our Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to monitor the amended Terms & Conditions. All changes are effective from the date of posting on this web site and immediately supersede any prior version.
3. THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") BETWEEN YOU AND LIGHT SPOT, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY USING LIGHT SPOT WEBSITES, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT OUR WEBSITE.
4. Cancellations or changes to an order will only be accepted before it has been processed for shipment or been shipped.
Please note Lightspot does not refund for change of mind. We can offer a store credit, or exchange (for in store returns only) within 14 days from your original order.
We inspect and check your product before packing and sending, therefore in the unlikely event the good/s has been damaged in transit please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order. A replacement item will be sent freight free. We will also organise collection and inspection of damaged goods. If goods are found to be free of defects or the product is not functioning properly as a result of faulty installation then Light Spot reserves the right to charge the customer a service fee.
5. Where to the fullest extent permitted by law. Light Spot does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the information or material contained herein or the accuracy, reliability or completeness thereof. In addition, makes no representation as to the accuracy, ownership or any other aspect of information or material contained in any third party advertisements that may appear on this website or with respect to any information or content that is otherwise accessible from this website via hyper-links to other websites maintained by other companies and organisations; and expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the products and merchandise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Any and all comments, concepts and ideas (“Materials”) submitted by users during the course of their visit to the Light Spot (lightspotonlineshopping) website become the property of Light Spot.
7. Warranty periods commence from date of purchase.
This warranty will not cover any repairs to a product where the product was incorrectly used, physically abused, accidentally damaged.
Light Spot does not offer an “in house” warranty and strongly urges the client to fully inspect their goods prior to installation, where required. Light Spot is acting only as a supplier and is not responsible for the labour required for the installation, dismantlement or reinstatement of any fittings or goods sold.
Product, installing electrician, compliance form, purchase details and proof of purchase must be presented, before a warranty claim can be determined.
Signals sent through the power by the supplier for the off peak hot water, street lights and other signals may cause a intermittent humming noise in your electrical appliances such as your ceiling fans, transformers, ballasts and other electrical equipment. Filters are available in Australia at the customer's expense to compensate for this.
8. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded, where those good are intended to be or have been installed and/or used deliberately contrary to the expressed condition of information given at point of sale either on the web site or in the store.
9. Light Spot shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users/contributors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized with this website, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the course of the operation or administration thereof.
And as such the user hereby where arising out of, or incidental to, the user’s access to this website waives, releases, forgives, discharges and relinquishes any and all claims that he/she may have against Light Spot, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives, by the reuse of the information or materials of this website.
This website, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced (other than solely for personal use). This web site must not be adapted, duplicated, modified, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the written consent of Light Spot.
Copyright in the information and materials contained in this website, together with any trade mark, logo and/or other intellectual property featured herein, is owned by Light Spot, or otherwise reproduced by it with permission from the relevant owner/licensee, or indicated as a copyrighted item as required.